Join Our Team!
We are currently hiring interpreters.
If you are an experienced interpreter or is interested in becoming part of our professional team, please follow the following steps:
1. Fill out and submit our employment form below.
2. Must be able to interpret the Medical Terminologies list provided
3. Prepare all document requirements listed for a potential interview.
Documents required for initial interview
- Social Security Card
- Any source of Identification
- Passport/ Green Card/ Birth Certificate
Documents to be obtained after employment is accepted
- Vaccine Record - MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella, 2 shots), varicella (chicken pox vaccine), Hepatitis B (3 shots). If you received these shots in another country, you can have your health provider draw a blood sample to see if you have immunity already for these vaccines.
- Flu Vaccine - Due asap (only flu reason)
- TB Test - Annual TB tests are mandatory. If you plan to have the TB test done at your doctor's office or another facility, please submit a copy of that document to our office. If you have tested positive for TB, please submit a copy of the card/documentation indicating that you have tested positive.
- Drug Screen (10 panel DS) - A one-time drug screening is mandatory.
- Criminal Background Check - Will announce where can get this.
What Can We Help You With? - Call Us Today At (616) 560-8492
Liaison Linguistics - 44 – 44th Street SE Grand Rapids, MI 49548