Office Staff Employment
Join Our Team!
We are currently searching for a new scheduler to join our office staff!
If you are interested in becoming part of our professional team, please observe the following description and requirements:
- Input all requests from medical and education customers into online scheduling system in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate professional manner in contact with customers and interpreters.
- Utilize telephone calls and computer messaging to contact interpreters and customers, notify interpreters and providers in a timely manner of any unusual/outstanding scheduling issues.
- Ability to communicate with Customers to ensure all requests are received and recorded with correct information.
- Direct the Interpreters with thorough instructions prior to assigning appointments.
- Play a role as a link between interpreters, customers, and agency office.
- Full Time Position
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication in English; second language preferable, but not required.
- Customer service oriented, interpersonal, considerate, cooperative, well-organized
- Active problem solver and a team player as well as be able to work independently.
- Computer proficiency and skills in MS Office Applications, especially Word and Excel.
- And most importantly, ability to keep the work environment with a positive attitude.
If you feel you fit in our requirements, please fill out the employment form below, and be sure to upload a resume in doc, docx or pdf format.
What Can We Help You With? - Call Us Today At (616) 560-8492
Liaison Linguistics - 44 – 44th Street SE Grand Rapids, MI 49548